Tuesday, November 27, 2012

4 weeks to go


That’s right, 4 weeks till Christmas! Woohooo!   There are all those gorgeous MIC christmas images ready and waiting, and even a dog fairy that I’m going to have to colour when I find a spare minute….hehehehe . So, no excuses for not getting some gorgeous christmas cards made!

I used the  front door wreath for a quick card , its a classic image and perfect for a background or a focal image if you want.





And I just LOVE this chipboard holly border!!!!! I coloured with copics and added highlights with a white gel pen.  Added a bit of glittery netting, a diecut star covered with stickles, some DP from Pink Paislee, and that’s it.

MIC products used

Front Door Wreath Digi stamp

Christmas borders chipboard


3 comments:

Chrissy said...

Hi! Viv..gorgeous Christmas card, love the image and colouring and the holly is fabulous..love all the details.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

stunning!!! Wha a gorgeous scene and that chipboard looks magnificent coloured up around the edges!!! perfect :D

Ally said...

wonderful card and I luuuv the chippie too! I love how you have coloured it.
Hugs, Alessandra

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...