Thursday, March 15, 2012

Red Blue & yellow

Southern Girls have a new challenge up and we want you to use the colours red, blue and yellow.    And we have FOUR sponsors this time around and I've used a Marianne Design stamp and some Marianne Dies for my card, as they are one of the sponsors for the challenge.   I' m loving these stamps , some real cuties!  I've coloured my image with my new polychromo pencils....yes, my copics are being neglected :(  .   The paper I've used is just scraps from my pile...not sure what they are.

4 comments:

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.xxx

* Shell B.* said...

So darn cute! Wonderful job on your card!

Shell~Alaska♥

Jane said...

I am a likin the pencil Viv! Maybe we will have to have a Polychromo challenge???
Hugs
Jane

Scrappy Doo said...

What a cute little boy image. You and tammy are such good colorers!!!!
Very cute Viv!!
:)
I love this little boy image.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...