Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Another doggie

Its been a very wet day here, though definitely not cold. The dogs got a run, then we retired to my craftroom to colour and throw some paper and stuff around...the result, a card or two!   I was given this image, from Kitty Lane to colour up, along with the happy brodie dog stamp, which I couldn't resist colouring again.
Anyway, I'm sorry I don't know what this image is called but its another cutie and these stamps can be ordered by contacting Fay .



6 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is one super cute image,and really beautiful detail hugs Cherylxx

Doreen said...

Love your card,what a fabulous image.xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Viv, totally cute!! Lovely card hunni! Hugs, Frea

Ally said...

isn't this cute??? hee hee, what a funny card, I love it!
And thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog!
Hugs, Alessandra

Scrappy Doo said...

Super cute card!!! I love this image tooo!!!!
And the background paper is classic!
Nice job Viv!

Tammi said...

Love how you colored him, looks fantastic! Great paper and love the mesh behind, so cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...