Thursday, December 1, 2011

Non traditional Christmas Colours

I'm rapidly losing track of what I'm up to at the moment, too much is going on!  We had BIl & SIL stay last night and they've just headed off on their motorbike for a trip around South Island and I've been wandering around tidying up and thinking, what else do i have to do? Ummm, don't think anything is due.....CRAP! My post isn't even written for EFG, I've done the wrong image for my LMM card today and our internet is playing up majorly as our ISP is having "issues"! Can't check my emails .....grrrrrrr......

Anyway, I have a card done for EFG and we want some non-traditional christmas colours this time.



I've used paper from CC Mitten weather , sentiment from whimsy and a Marianne Die.  The image is the gorgeous Willy & Mia from Emerald Faerie Garden.

Now check out the challenge, there are 2 winners each time now and you get to choose 2 digi stamps if you win!!!! Woohoo! 

3 comments:

Ally said...

It's such a wonderful card!!! Love the image and the tiny little bells. Gorgeous.
Hugs, Alessandra

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Viv, the colours are amazing and so is this fabulous image.My net was being a dick too, what a day yesterday, I turned it off at the wall in the end, and when I let it come back, it was as sweet as pie....

Luv CHRISSYxx

Juls said...

this is so so cute!!! I love all the texture ad detail on this card! Hugs Juls

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...