Friday, December 2, 2011

New Release!!!!!!

Yay! Its new release time again at Little Miss Muffet!   I thought I'd be good and do two cards, one for each day of new releases, even though time is getting precious at the moment...but Duh! I used the two images for Friday instead so I have two cards for you tonight instead!

First is Agent Popcorn zipping. Yeehaaa! Looks like fun, I wanna go too!




Then of course we have the dreaded "boy card" which I find so hard to do. You can't load these ones with girly stuff.   This is Bandit boy Tom and I love his froggie.  Typical boy! 




The DT have some gorgeous examples using these images over at the challenge blog, so pop on over and leave some love.  

Now next job........I really need to write myself a list of things to do! I had a major panic thinking I didn't have time to finish another DT card, but realised I still have another week....phew!!!!!

7 comments:

Stephanie aka Nerdette said...

Tee hee. I think we are all in the same boat. Scrapping time is at a minimal here too.

Love both cards. I really wanted to do Agent Cupcake too, but didn't get to my scrap table in time. She is fab though.

The little bandit is so sweet, I adore the quilted feel to this card.

Chrissy said...

Time is ticking alright Viv...the week has flown by,and I'm stil chasing my tail....fabulous images, great for the younger set, great colouring, love the boy papers..perfect.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Juls said...

awhhhh, these are just gorgeous!!!! Hugs Juls

Unknown said...

Awe! Love both cards! Fantastic! Hugs! Leah Ann

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Wow, these are both fantastic and excellent color schemes too for the theme! Love the embellishments and your coloring is fabulous!! :D

Céline said...

Hi Viv
so fab cards, love your coloring and the flower center so gorgeous!
love the papers with bandit boy
hugs
céline (guest LMM)

Arabella said...

Two fabulous cards Viv! As always your colouring is stunning!

Arabella

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...