Thursday, October 20, 2011

Polka Dots & Stripes

The Southern Girls challenge for this fortnight is to use stripes and spots. Well, that was easy, NOT! Finding spotty and stripy paper that matched....well I had to go back to my huge pile of SU paper and yes Lou, you've seen this stuff before! LOL! I have a huge box of papers that I just can't be bothered using up......sigh.....its so much more fun to buy new stuff and use that instead!
Anyway, I coloured up this gorgeous hanglar girl for the first time since I bought her months ago. Yeh, yeh, I know, really slack but at least she's seen ink, so many of my rubber stamps haven't yet!



The hessian and white corrugated card arrived in my parcel from The Funkie Junkie last week and I couldn't wait to play with them. Linda has so many cool and different items in her etsy shop!
The gorgeous chipboard corners are from MIC and I don't know what I'd do without those goodies now!

Now on a sad note, we are losing 3 DT members from Southern Girls who have been with us since the beginning. We're gonna miss you Alicia, Karen & Sue!  

2 comments:

Trace said...

Well it's a very cool card Viv - wouldn't have known you had to dig deep to find those papers lol.

Scrappy Doo said...

This is a lovely card- with that little postage stamp. I love all the various textures and fibers you put in your cards! super cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...