Monday, March 14, 2011

Mr Potatohead Strikes again!


I bought this kiddies couch for the poodles cos their old one fell to bits ( and the girls at work made me buy it!!!!!)  and Brodie ate the little beds .  Vinnie spends quite a bit of time on it and likes to stretch out on it .  However, Mr Potatohead aka Richard Cranium has decided he quite likes it too....just doesn't fit quite so well and can't move in case he falls off! LMAO! And he leaves blond hair on it!!!! You're not a poodle Brodie!!!!





7 comments:

Marlene said...

Poor Brodie! LOL!!! (I laughed my arse off at your "Richard Cranium"!!)

Tracy said...

OHHHHH thats so sad! Poor Brodie!! best you get him his very own!

Trace said...

Yeah I'm with Trace, get him his own Viv...you know a lazy boy type one, with massage attachment ROFL. He's not gonna let the poodles get one over him aye, if they can do it, he can do it lol.

Chrissy said...

Pooooor Brodie,, buy him is own 2 seater couch, people size... thats what my dog has. lol.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Viv said...

Butter wouldn't melt in his mouth....
yeh I know....he'd eat his own couch if he had one!

Scrappy Doo said...

OMG this photo of brodie is beyond funny. Is that the same couch that vinnie is on? How can that be. SERIOUSLY the bottom photo is a crack up. he looks like clifford the big red dog!

i LOVE THE COUCH.
I would love to buy one for sam and fred but sam eats regular couches so--- :(
bad investment.

Annika said...

This is SO funny - and I love your kitychen chairs too!! lol

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...