Thursday, February 24, 2011

Brads, Gem or Dew Drops

OK, I know I've been an absentee blogger and thanks to everyone who has contacted me, but we're all OK in this part of the country.   Its been a huge shock to see what has happened in Christchurch and the lines of communication have been overloaded but so far everyone I know is safe.

On to this weeks Southern Girls challenge, we want you to join in with your projects, using brads, gems or dewdrops. Easy Peasy.   I threw this card together after our exhausting dog show this last weekend, using bits that were sitting on my desk. The image is a hanglar I coloured some time ago with distress inks, just to practise some folds on her dress. The green flower I made ages ago with some lining material I had lying around and yes I did mean to expose the frayed edges! LOL!  The swirl is grungepaper coated with enamel accents which I must say is very cool! The paper is BG Curio.
 Thanks to Zoe from Make it Crafty for the cute little tag sentiment she sent me in my last treasure filled parcel!!


Our sponsors are Wild Orchid Crafts and Artfull Crafts from NZ .  Check out what my teamies have been up to and don't forget you can enter a scrapbook page or any other project you like!

6 comments:

Marlene said...

Gorgeous card, Viv. Been thinking about you...and was hoping all was well in your part of the country.

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ said...

Vic i was happy to see you post in the group yesterday!I was getting worried about you.I hope you and the family is safe.Have you heard anything of the rest of the family memebers you menchant?

((SENDING YOU TIGHT HUGS MY FRIEND))

Your card is truly stunning sweetie! Can i call dibs on it??? lol!!!

I AM IN LOVE WITH THE COLOR PALETTE!Also that ribbon flower you did!!SOOOOOOOOOOO BEAUTIIFUL! Thinking of you teammie,RubyM:)♥

Juls said...

this is just gorgeous!! I love the colours and the flower is amazing!! Hugs Juls

Autumn said...

This is fantastic Viv!! Love absolutely everything about it! Awesome!!
xxAutumn

Tammi said...

Wow, Viv, absolutely gorgeous!! Love that sweet hAnglar, what fab colors and details. As soon as I heard about the earthquake I looked up how far you were from that area, glad your all ok where you are. ~hugs

Zoe said...

WOW! YUMMO!! This is absolutely fabulous. Love the greens and brown. Everything is perfect and awesome colouring! xxoo

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...