Thursday, November 26, 2009

Finally!

Its been a busy week and today is my first chance to catch up. I've done washing, mowed lawns, made a christmas cake and ...drum roll...made a card!!!!! I've been having withdrawals, and I really found it hard to get into this card....maybe life will return to semi-normal next week!LOL!
 I made this card for The Sugar Bowl challenge which was a great sketch, including a zig zig.  I've used my BG Wassail papers again, as there are a lot of scraps on my desk!  Couldn't find any ric-rac so made a zig zag with some bling. . The image is coloured with copics.

6 comments:

Tracy said...

Oh I know the feeling... havent had a chance to play for a while, and not feeling the creative juices flowing at the moment!!

Trace said...

Well Viv, it looks gorgeous - puts my measly Christmas cards to shame...And yum on the Christmas cake!

Lilian said...

Your card looks gorgeous Viv! Love the image and papers you've used. Thanks for joining the Sb challenge and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a wonderful day!

Teresa Kline said...

this is gorgeous as is all of your creations, your work is amazing, I also luv your animals, so cute.....have a wonderful weekend!

enjoy *~*

Anjou Krelovich said...

Just wonderful! I felt the same way last week and with the company finally gone, I now get to catch up on blogs and stamping! Yeah! Love your card and papers, the zig zag is perfecto!

Tammi said...

Viv, wonderful idea for the zig zag, love that! A beautiful card! As to New Moon, we got to the theater an hour early, and the line was already big! Huge lines after the movie too, all sold out. :) ~Hugs

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...