Sunday, November 8, 2009

Easel Card

  The fireworks keep going on, I'll be glad when they ban the private sale of them in NZ, the animals hate them so much. Vinnie doesn't care but  Riley barks very loudly to chase the noise away. Abbie must be going a bit deaf, she's not worrying as much as she used to (which was a lot!) .

  There have been so many people making these cards that I had to have a go and yes, it was vey easy . And it's not even for a challenge!LOL!   The image is a Sugar Nellie  Manga that I watercoloured with Distress inks, think I might love this technique! The paper is K & Co Kim Hodges patchwork paper, very colourful! 


2 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous gorgeous!! Love the fun, funky colours!!

Tammi said...

Such a neat way to make a card, haven't tried this yet...your card is sooo pretty! Great details Viv...and my little dog goes nuts everytime fireworks/thunder goes off. :) I know, just a little over a week now until the big day, woohoo! xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...