Friday, April 3, 2009

Sick of this

Another trip to the physio, my back isn't improving, half my left side is numb, the anti-inflammatories don't give me more than 4 hours relief so I'm awake and uncomfortable half the night and I am sick of this! I have some yummy prima paper from Trace and can feel a card coming on but find sitting for more than 10 minutes is impossible. Maybe I should try a cask of wine....!LOL! Then I'm likely to fall over and hurt myself even more.....I think ACC must be getting sick of me.!

2 comments:

scrapaddict said...

LOL, have you got ACC on speed dial yet?

Viv said...

Sure do, and every injury seems to be dog-related! ( there was the sprained thumb, the torn rotator cuff tendon, the broken tooth, the lower back injury from shoving Bruno into the kennel.....)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...